-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Michael Sprague
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2007 2:34 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] [Fwd: UniObjects Disconnect Issue]

I didn't hear from anyone on this.  Does anyone have a suggestion on
where else I might find an answer?  Perhaps this is the wrong list to
post to?

Thank you,
Mike

*Michael J. Sprague / Director, Web Services*
Hamilton College <http://www.hamilton.edu> / 198 College Hill Road /
Clinton, NY 13323
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / 315-859-4087 office / 315-794-6831 mobile

/Thursday, July 19, 2007 5:33 PM (Thunderbird 2.0.0.4) /