Good morning,

Yesterday we tried to install Redback on a Windows 2003 server and we
are unable to get the Redback responders to work.

The server is also running SQL Server 2005 and BizTalk 2005.

If we look at the log records for a responder, we see the following
information.

UniData Release 6.1  Build: (5150)
(c) Copyright IBM Corporation 2005.
All rights reserved.

Current UniData home is D:\USR\UD61\.
Current working directory is d:\roi\MANAGE-2000.7.2.
:SPIDER \\.\pipe\to_Manage 2000 7_2_3820 \\.\pipe\from_Manage 2000
7_2_3820
ERROR open of topipe failed
ERROR open of frompipe failed
:

We have a call into IBM, but they have only seen this once before and
closed that call without a solution.

We are running the connection with the parameter USEREXIT=WW.RPC as we
only need to be able to call subroutines from our Web pages.

We have installed this on Windows 2003 servers before with no problem.
Could it be SQL Server or BizTalk?

If anyone has any ideas, please let me know.

Thanks,

Doug Farmer

This e-mail is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only. If you have
delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, disclose or
distribute this e-mail without the author's prior permission. We have taken
precautions to minimize the risk of transmitting software viruses, but we
advise you to carry out your own virus checks on any attachment to this
message. We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused by software
viruses.