-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of HENDERSON MIKE,
MR
Sent: Monday, 20 August 2007 8:46 a.m.
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: RE: [U2] U2 University {Unclassified}

Kate,

No hotel for me, I'm staying with my parents in Manly - the food's as
good but the staff are friendlier and the tarriff is w-a-a-y cheaper!
:-)

So I'll be forced to catch the ferry across to Circular Quay (a tough
job but somebody has to do it, I guess), then ... not quite sure where
the IBM building is, either the train or a bus I guess.
Any of the Aussie listers got ideas on the best way from the Quay to
IBM?

I think there'll be a representative from Ultimate Computer (our VAR)
there too, so that's at least four Kiwis.

Regards

Mike