Until recently I wasn't sure where I'd be on the planet when these things were
scheduled.  Now that my own schedule has firmed up I can advise that I am
enrolled for the Sydney event.

There's never really been one before, so it's hard to comment.  Last year it
was part of the huge Information on Demand show in Anaheim, and kinda got
buried among all the other products.  The standard of the U2 presentations was
good, however, and you get to take a shot at the certification exams without
having to pay!

The only bit of advice I would have is to bone up on current terminology, for
example it's now U2 Web DE rather than RedBack.