We have a customer who has been getting the following error message show
up in single-line files in the _PH_ directory:

Name too long, do you want to change it(Y/N)?

They are on version 6.1 of unidata.

I think it is related to improper "savedlists" or "SAVEDLISTS" or
"savelist.map" VOC entries, but I'm not sure.  This account was
originally located on a windows server and moved to AIX.  I removed the
VOC entry for "savedlists" and re-created as a DIR type file, as this
entry originally pointed to the upper-case SAVEDLISTS directory.

The file was created by SB+ (version 5.2.4) when report process output
to "P" (printer) was selected.  The Printer Selection menu never would
come up, and a "ctrl-break" would break into a SELECT statement.

The report process name was longer than the unix file name limit, and I
think it may have caused this prompt that stalled the report process.

Performing SAVE.LIST functions to names longer than 60 characters (but
less than 100 characters) seems to work ok at this point, and the error
appeared to occur intermittently.

Any ideas?