-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Hutchinson
Has anyone out there made comparisons between the different internet to
U2 linking technologies? The 2 main ones appear to be Web DE (Redback as
was) and mv.net (Uniobjects.net and connection pooling?), although I am
sure there are others out there and if so I would like to hear about
them. Any opinions on costs, useability etc would be welcome,