From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of James Canale, Jr.
Sent: 30 November 2007 23:30
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: RE: [U2] mv.net versus Web DE

Tony Gravagno wrote:
> If you don't want to pay for Visual Studio

[Ad - kind of] There may be another way for people on Long Island to get the
brand new Visual Studio 2008 Professional for free.  Next week (Dec. 6th),
the LI.NET Developers Group will be hosting a meeting and at that meeting
Microsoft will be giving away some copies of VS2008 Pro.  If you live on
Long Island and are interested in attending (you must register for the
meeting), please shoot me an email off-list.

I also know of a few other .NET developer groups where they will be doing
the same thing (NYC, NJ) so you may want to check into that if you belong to
any of those groups.
[/ad]

Best regards,

Jim