I've installed UD at a client's site.  They have a domain and the UD server is
separate.  I'm able to connect via UniAdmin and telnet. I'm able to update
files and
move files with no problem.  I have several accounts set up in UD.ACCOUNTs but
they
don't  show up in the "Accounts" list (all that shows up is "demo").  When I
try to
add a user I get a "Failed to save changes on UniData Telnet Server" error.
Also,
when I view the "Network Services" nothing shows up.

I'm a domain administrator but when I look at the directories I notice that the
machine's administrators have full access.  Doesn't the domain administrator
have
access to everything?  Can anyone tell me what basics I missed?

Thanks,

Bill Haskett