Hey,

Can someone tell me the character based way to create another account on a
Personal Edition UniVerse install?  UniAdmin is not running on this machine and
the time it would take to get it up is not worth it if we can create a new
account through a character menu.

In the UV account now, the old MENU.FILE is not there, and the following
command fetches 'no such file or directory':

RUN BP NACCT.ADMIN -ACCOUNT -ADD   [doesn't work 8-{  ]

I'm helping another user so I don't have direct access to this machine, someone
else has to be my eyes.  So if you can give the simple steps it would be most
appreciated.

Dry & windy thanks from tejas,
-Baker