Hi  Ray

Mapping in UV.LOGINS does not help.  UV_USERS has domain\user, and if you
type WHO, you get DOMAIN\user, the difference being casing.  There is no way
to force the login to be in lower case and no way to change UV_USERS as I am
not a valid SQL User.

UniVerse has made NT AUTHORITY\System the default DBA, but as this has no
password as an internal user, I cannot login as NT AUTHORITY\system to
create a new SQL User.

When you hit this type of issue, there appears to be no tools for an
administrator to get in to resolve problems, it becomes a lockout situation.

Regards

David Jordan

Managing Consultant