Hi Ken

With windows the installer was the default SQL Account, which is usually the
administrator.  It is in updating to the new release that has changed the
way things have been done.  My actual issue is that UniVerse no longer
recognises current SQL users, the only thing I can see is that the domain
name is in a different case to that which is stored on UV_USERS in the SQL
Catalog.  The second issue, is that it does recognise current SQL users, I
have no SQL DBA access to UniVerse to resolve issues.  Hence locked out.

Regards

David Jordan

Managing Consultant