Why not go paperless and email the reports to an email repository? We email
most of our reports now to the various individuals that need them. When they
receive them they can squirrel them away in their little cubby holes or
delete them. Most don't delete them. The report name is on the subject line
so they know where to put it. You could do the same thing only send the
email to one mail account that has rules set up to categorize by the subject
line. If you send the reports through a text to pdf converter before they
are sent they are always printable.

Jerry Banker
Senior Programmer Analyst
IBM Certified Solutions Expert