-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John Hester
Sent: Friday, May 09, 2008 1:47 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: RE: [U2] U2 - SQL Server ODBC Connection via Universe

We're using ODBC drivers from OpenLink to connect from UV 10.2.7 on RH
EL 5.1 to MS SQL 2005.  Prior to that we were using the same drivers to
connect from UV 10.1.4 on RH AS 3.  As long as your RH 7.3 install has
at least glibc 2.1, I think their driver will work for you.  They offer
a 30-day trial license.

-John