We're new to XML in Universe and are trying to generate XML that looks like
this for our Warehouse Management System by Manhattan.  The challenge is
getting the number of levels that Manhattan requires.  Since the only way
we've found to get more levels is to have multi-valued fields in an
association, we can't generate this XML because there are too many levels.
We're resorting to just creating a BASIC program to handle this, but any
guidance or reference to a way to do this semi-automatically within Universe
would be greatly appreciated.

XML Layout:

<PurchaseOrderBridge>
     <PurchaseOrder>