-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Martel, Henry
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2008 11:38 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] File maintenance Routine

What is the typical maintenance routine for managing UniVerse Dynamic
Files?

I know that the RECLAIM.FILE command is no longer available in UniVerse
10.1 and was under the impression that Dynamic files did not need
maintenance.

However, recently I was contacted by a vendor selling a tool to resize
my files?  Is this tool necessary?

Thanks,