As an observer from across the water, and given the litigious nature I
perceive pervading the US, I just wonder what will happen to this
initiative the first time an employee is hit & injured whilst travelling
to work? If the community had bike lanes and/or trails that were JUST
for bikes, it would be safer --> unless of course one of the bike riders
runs over an innocent pedestrian .... I'm probably just FAR too cynical
:-(

Ross Ferris
Stamina Software
Visage > Better by Design!