-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of David A. Green
Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2008 12:14 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: RE: [U2] Send Email from Universe (Windows)

wSendmail works on Windows, I had to modify the source in order to send
Attachments.

I use my own version now written in UniBasic with a socket connection
directly to the SMTP server.  It's much faster and more reliable.

Thanks,
David A. Green
www.dagconsulting.com
(480) 813-1725