I'd do something like this paragraph (not tested...) but it should
create the parts and update them to all point to the same dictionary.

0001 PA
0002 CREATE.FILE DICT TEST.SHARED.DICT 3
0003 CREATE.FILE DATA TEST.P01 DYNAMIC
0004 CREATE.FILE DATA TEST.P02 DYNAMIC
0005
0006 DISPLAY UPDATING PART.FILES MAP DYNAMIC
0007 DEFINE.DF TEST _
0008 TEST.P01 1 _
0009 TEST.P02 2 _
0010 INTERNAL "IF @ID MATCH '0N' THEN 1 ELSE 2"
0011 * update voc back to shared dict pointer
0012 UPDATE VOC SET F3 = 'D_TEST.SHARED.DICT'
0013 WHERE @ID IN ('TEST','TEST.P01','TEST.P02');

This email message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
intended solely for the use of addressed recipient(s). If you have received
this communication in error, please reply to this e-mail to notify the sender
of its incorrect delivery and then delete it and your reply.  It is your
responsibility to check this email and any attachments for viruses and defects
before opening or sending them on. Spotless collects information about you to
provide and market our services. For information about use, disclosure and
access, see our privacy policy at http://www.spotless.com.au
Please consider our environment before printing this email.