-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David Tod Sigafoos
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2008 11:01 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] Universe, 32bit and file size

   We have just run into a problem with D3.  It is 32bit and can only access
   files 2gig and smaller.

   Now I understand that this is a very large file BUT ... sometimes you
have
   to do what you have to do.

   In looking at the Universe site it looks as if it too is only 32bit.

   1)  is there a 64bit version of universe .. am i just missing it?  the
   platform would be be linux 64big

   2) if there isn't a 64bit version of universe is it possible for universe
   stream through files greater than 64bit?

   Thanks

   --

   DSig                                              `````

   David Tod Sigafoos                  ( O O )

   "For the traitor appears no traitor -- he speaks in the accents familiar
   his victims and he wears their face and their garments and he appeals to
the
   baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a
   nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the
pillars
   of a city. He infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist"
--
   Marcus Tullius Cicero 743