-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Morawa, Hans
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2008 2:28 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: RE: [U2] Automatic Invoice - PO Matching Software

Hi Tony,

To put my enquiry into perspective I simply looking for a electronic
invoice processing system. The product needs to able to scan invoices
regardless how they are delivered, whether they arrive electronically,
or by fax or by email or mail, and then automatically match them to
purchase orders based on captured information. This product needs to be
able to integrate seamlessly with UniVerse. Regardless of how invoices
are delivered they all need to be handled in the same way. There are
products out there servicing the SAP and Oracle systems of the world and
I'm looking for similar functionality without having a massive issue of
integrating it with UniVerse. Hence my question to our fellow list
members.

Cheers,
Hans