From: owner-u2-us...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:owner-u2-us...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Don Verhagen
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2009 6:04 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] Leaving U2 World to the Dark Side (SQL)

To those that know me on this group. I have been using the Unidata
databases
since 1998 when introduced to it by my former CIO. Over the years and
throughout my IT career, it has served me well. Decreasing software
production and maintenance costs, while at the same time increasing the
value of the software I (we) developed to solve complex business
solutions.

I have accepted an Application Development management position with a
company here in the Philadelphia area. However, they are not a U2 shop.
view this opportunity as a chance to build my skills in and around the
.NET
platform and evaluate the use MSSQL in a true business application that
myself have built on a U2 platform in a previous time.

While this doesn't exclusively rule out U2 in the future, for now, I'll
be
in SQL-land.

Just wanted give a heads up to those that know me here.

Don Verhagen
Application Development Manager
People 2.0
www.people20.com