We are using Unix semaphores under Universe 10.0, with GCI C code that
was ported from Pr1me by a third party.
If you are interested in having a look at this I'll check with the
powers-that-be.

========================
David Norman
Senior Software Engineer - SA Ambulance Service

ICT Services
SA Health
Government of South Australia

Box 3, GPO
Adelaide, South Australia 5001
*+61 8 8274 0384
* fax +61 8 8271 4844
* norman.da...@saambulance.com.au

This e-mail may contain confidential information, which also may be
legally privileged. Only the intended recipient(s) may access, use,
distribute or copy this e-mail. If this e-mail is received in error,
please inform the sender by return e-mail and delete the original. If
there are doubts about the validity of this message, please contact the
sender by telephone. It is the recipient's responsibility to check the
e-mail and any attached files for viruses.