We are running Universe on a Windows 2003 server and trying to set up some
code to run when the user hits a runtime error.  I wrote a small program to
be called from ON.ABORT that logs the user id, date, time, and presents the
user with a message telling them to contact support so that we can look at
their problem.
Our users have their AUTOLOGOUT set to 30 minutes and it looks like the
AUTOLOGOUT process causes the ON.ABORT clause to execute.  Is there an easy
way using a SYSTEM() or @variable to determine that this ON.ABORT is the
result of an AUTOLOGOUT?

Also, is there any way to find the program / line # / error message that
cause the abort when they encounter a runtime error.  I know Unix has the
errlog in the uv directory but I'm not seeing any of that on our Windows
system.

Thanks,
Mike Roosa