I tried it out this morning, works great!
Thank you for your help John!

> The following command saved in a .bat file should do it:
>
> rmdir /S D:\UVDir
>
> That will remove the directory and all subdirectories and files.  You
> could add the uvrestore command immediately following that line to
> insure the deletion gets completed first.
>
> -John

By D:\UVDir, I mean whatever directory or directories you've put your
data in (in UV terms, the user accounts), not the UV installation
directory.  I just made the assumption that drive C: is probably your OS
partition, and drive D: is probably your data storage partition, but
this certainly may not be the case.  You definitely don't want to remove
the UV installation files, or any other OS files.  Only remove the UV
data that you're going to be restoring.  If you have multiple accounts,
you might have to execute multiple rmdir commands, or you could use a
wildcard if they're all at the same level (eg: rmdir /S D:\UVDirs\*).

We don't run UV on Windows, but I use the linux equivalent, "rm -rf", on
a nightly basis to remove our development account prior to refreshing it
with live data.  I assure you, it is that easy.

-John