I am not sure exactly where it is but SB Client also has a filter
where you specify the highest character that it will display. I DO
remember this causing me about a week of troubleshooting when I was
trying to get the Hangul character set to display. In that case we
were running Unidata in "double-byte" mode.
Cheers

Victor H.

Cell 940-300-6791