From: owner-u2-us...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:owner-u2-us...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of IT-Laure Hansen
Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2009 5:17 PM
To: 'u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org'
Subject: RE: [U2] Help with encryption

Thanks. These seem to only handle symmetrical encryption, not one-way hashing
(like MD5), but maybe I am missing something. Still reading...!

Laure Hansen,
City of Redwood City - Information Technology
1017 Middlefield Road - Redwood City, CA 94063
Office 650-780-7087 - Cell 650-207-3235 - Fax 650-556-9204
lhan...@redwoodcity.org

o Please think green before printing this e-mail

Subscribe to receive Redwood City E-News, news releases,
or other documents via email: Click here to register/subscribe