From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of David Jordan
Sent: Friday, 5 June 2009 2:50 PM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] Web services

The Web Services Developer is very quick and easy to set up a service talking
to a Basic Subroutine.  The only issue I have is the authorisation and why in
the past I have used .Net.

I was trying to work out whether PAM/LDAP could be used as it is available with
UniVerse 10.3, but there is little documentation.

Regards

David Jordan

************** IMPORTANT MESSAGE *****************************
This e-mail message is intended only for the addressee(s) and contains
information which may be
confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient please advise the sender by return email,
do not use or
disclose the contents, and delete the message and any attachments from your
system. Unless
specifically indicated, this email does not constitute formal advice or
commitment by the sender
or the Commonwealth Bank of Australia (ABN 48 123 123 124) or its subsidiaries.
We can be contacted through our web site: commbank.com.au.
If you no longer wish to receive commercial electronic messages from us, please
e-mail by typing Unsubscribe in the subject line.