From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Craig Bennett
Sent: Friday, 5 June 2009 11:20 PM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] Web services

David,
> The Web Services Developer is very quick and easy to set up a service talking
> to a Basic Subroutine.  The only issue I have is the authorisation and why in
> the past I have used .Net.

I haven't been following this thread too closely, but do you mean
authorisation as part of the underlying HTTP protocol?

I have seen this used with both BELogic and IIS based webservices. AFAIK
you can't do this with the U2 WSD as you don't have access to the HTTP
headers and besides anything other than HTTP Basic authentication
becomes a pain without using external libraries.

regards,

Craig

************** IMPORTANT MESSAGE *****************************
This e-mail message is intended only for the addressee(s) and contains
information which may be
confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient please advise the sender by return email,
do not use or
disclose the contents, and delete the message and any attachments from your
system. Unless
specifically indicated, this email does not constitute formal advice or
commitment by the sender
or the Commonwealth Bank of Australia (ABN 48 123 123 124) or its subsidiaries.
We can be contacted through our web site: commbank.com.au.
If you no longer wish to receive commercial electronic messages from us, please
e-mail by typing Unsubscribe in the subject line.