From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Jeff Schasny
Sent: Friday, June 12, 2009 9:59 AM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] Send output from query to text file

Thats a good idea too. You can also use HDR.SUP and COL.SUP to suppress
the header and column headings.

Israel, John R. wrote:

Exactly!  But also set the page length to something huge (999999) so
that you only have 1 header.  Scrape the first couple of lines (if
needed) and the reset is raw text.

John Israel
Sr. Programmer/Analyst
Dayton Superior Corporation