From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Ron Hutchings
Sent: 09 July 2009 13:40
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: Re: [U2] General guidelines on indexing

IBM BOX (OLDER)
PICK.FORMAT
10.0.11
6.9377 seconds

Linux box
PICK.FORMAT
10.2.0
0.3522 seconds

> Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 11:20:25 +0800
> From: adrian.wom...@rac.com.au
> To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
> Subject: Re: [U2] General guidelines on indexing
>

> I just tried this example on Universe 10.2.6 - it took 0.0665 seconds -
> basically instant, can't complain about that.

intended recipient, please advise us by return e-mail immediately, and
delete the e-mail and any attachments without using or disclosing the
contents in any way. The views expressed in this e-mail are those of the
author, and do not represent those of this company unless this is clearly
indicated. You should scan this e-mail and any attachments for viruses. This
company accepts no liability for any direct or indirect damage or loss
resulting from the use of any attachments to this e-mail.