From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Baakkonen, Rodney
A (Rod) 46K
Sent: Thursday, July 09, 2009 10:36 AM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] General guidelines on indexing

 We used to us the DIM approach as well. But having the process blow up a
couple of years later because the DIM array was not large enough to
accommodate the data caused us to go the work file method. The DIM array was
fast, but needed to much upkeep. And after Sarbanes-Oxley, making changes to
programs took a whole new perspective. But that is another rant for another
time.