From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Oaks, Harold
Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2009 2:53 PM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] Universe just quits

Hi Marc:

Curretly I'm doing nothing special with the error handling.  I note that
errors when running a BASIC program print some error and drop to
Universe (TCL) level.  However in this situation there is no error
displayed and we drop entirely out of Universe, to unix. I can certainly
try the ON ERROR clause to see if something gets returned.

Thanks---
Harold