I am having a very disconcerting problem.  A long job I have been
running, processing a large text file and then loading a Universe file,
is simply quitting sometimes.  No error message of any kind, Universe
just quits, the session drops into unix.  We have Universe 10.2 running
over HPux 11.1.  I have reduced the job to smaller pieces to get thru it
and indicate data values so that I restart at about the dropout point.
So I'll be able to finish but I would like to understand what's going
on.

Anybody seen this kind of thing before?  Is there a Universe parameter I
should look at?  A unix kernal parameter?

Any ideas appreciated.
Thanks-

Harold Oaks
Sr. Analyst/Programmer
Clark County Information Systems
Clark County, Washington
ph: (360) 397-6121 x4132

This e-mail and related attachments and any response may be subject to public
disclosure under state law.