My 'shell program' is a design flow on a piece of paper, or in my iPhone,
as I'm jotting down processing steps. :) The only time saving steps I can
see is with a bulk file opener tool and a set of includes that set equates
or dim/assign commonly used variables.

Glen Batchelor
IT Director
All-Spec Industries