From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Colin Alfke
Sent: Wednesday, October 07, 2009 10:05 AM
To: 'U2 Users List'
Subject: Re: [U2] How to check data dictionary?

How do you know? What are you doing that you can see the data that you can't
find?

I'm with the other posters that believe that you're simply missing
dictionary items (the UniData dictionary is DEescriptive *NOT* PREsriptive
like Oracle).

However, if they are in multi-value columns there are a couple of things
that could be giving you grief:
 1. The dicts are not properly associated or marked as multi-value
 2. You're looking at the file through SQL and the multi-value data is setup
in a subtable/view.

Hth
Colin Alfke
Calgary, Canada