From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Doug
Sent: Tuesday, October 13, 2009 1:12 AM
To: 'U2 Users List'
Subject: Re: [U2] Unibasic: Sample program - to extract data from Table

This data is obviously from an company that deals with a Colorado data or is
based in Colorado.
And you are from outsource product develop company in India that has been
tasked to work on this U2 system.

So...We have some programmers that know U2 that need more work...
So...Why are we teaching the competition?...
So...They are probably only charging 10 to 20 per hour...
So...We are charging a lot more per hour which is why we are not doing the
work...

A discussion for a different time, so maybe my next blog.

Regards,
Doug
www.u2logic.com