From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Jeff Butera
Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2009 3:57 PM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: [U2] Can't kill sessions

I've got an issue with unidata 7.1.? on windows.  In short, we periodically
have to kill off users for a variety of reasons.  The problem is that they
won't die off.

That is, UniAdmin still shows the process and doesn't kill it, no matter how
many times I try "Logout".  If I try tasklist/taskkill, I can't see the
process.  Likewise, stopudt (with and without force) will not kill the udt.
Short of rebooting entire server, I'm at a loss.  Anyone have magic tricks
for windows? I'm a unix guy and we need have these types of problems in *nix
land...

Jeff Butera, Ph.D.
Administrative Systems
Hampshire College
jbut...@hampshire.edu
413-559-5556

"I'm just having a conversation with myself
        - it's about that time."
                  Catherine Butera