There is (used to be?) a very nice table of all the multivalue-handling functions, lining them up with their single-value equIvalents. It looks/looked something like:

MV-handler function  Single-valued equivalent
CATS( X, Y )         ( X : Y )
GTS( X,Y )           ( X GT Y )
IFS( X, Y, X )       ( IF X THEN Y ELSE Z )
OCONVS( X, Y )       OCONV( X, Y )

...and so on...

I think it had a nice description of the overarching common syntax & functionality, including how REUSE() works.

I can't find said chart. I need it for some newbies. This may be going all the way back to PI, not universe. I don't see it in UV10.3 docs. Can anyone tell me where it is?
The brain addles,
cds