Beverly:

AccuTerm "Internet Explorer" edition maintains a single configuration and script file. Users download and install the base AccuTerm applicatioin when connecting to a web server. All users use the same configuration and login script (or whatever script you run), so there's no need to worry about client changes to anything (configuration settings or login script).

HTH,

Bill