From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Dianne Ackerman
Sent: Montag, 22. März 2010 13:59
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] Pick Pocket Guide

I will NEVER give mine up, even though it is held together with rubber
bands now!  :)
-Dianne

MAJ Programming wrote:
> My briefcase was stolen and in it was one of these small JES Pick Pocket
> Guides.
>
> While I have access to all of the docs I need via the internet, I still refer
> to this for some efforts.
>
> With no distraction, could anyone donate or offer to sell me one of these. I
> don't recall the vintage of the one I had but it wasn't Microdata (or another
> flavor) specific. Probably good old solid R90.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Mark Johnson

Legal Disclaimer:
The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential.
It is intended to be read only by the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed or by their designee. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, you are on notice that any distribution of this message, in
any form, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error,
please immediately notify the sender and delete or destroy any copy of this
message