Yes, typical Pickie. I had a lot of stuff that I was able to replace. I had
some photos that can not be replaced. It has taken me roughly 1 month to get
over the anger I had towards those who did this, especially their stupidity
in stealing the briefcase thinking it contained a computer.

I am not looking for any sympathy or lessons (read: TG). I am just
expressing my sadness for my briefcase and hopefully no-one else would have
to go through what I have.

I had highlighted certain parts of the JES book of it that help me for the
more rare commands that aren't typed that often. No-one can memorize all of
those options.

I have been away from this email for around a week and started to read the
replies in reverse date order. I was surprised at how many and how deviated
the original thread became. What was a simple request for an extra copy of
one of these books became a long winded tired thread regarding what form of
MVQL etc should encompass everything etc, etc. This seems to be an annual
renaming convention, trying to get all the wagons to circle together.

I'm surprised TG hasn't flamed anyone and suggested that it get moved to
another thread. I stray one degree off center and he flames me pretty fast.
I guess he was going along for this ride as well.

Anyway, Gwen has come through (thanks) and I'll be able to get the book
back.

Mark Johnson