If there is no build for Mac OS, U2 runs on Linux and there are Linux versions
that can be installed on a Mac so it might work.

----- Original Message ----
From: Martin Phillips <martinphill...@ladybridge.com>
To: U2 Users List <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: Mon, March 29, 2010 5:47:26 PM
Subject: Re: [U2] Pick on Mac

Hi Will,

> Are there are native implementations of a Pick system on Macs?

As Henry and Allen have both said, our OpenQM product runs on Macs. We have
installations ranging from MacBook Pro laptops right through to Mac Servers.

Since your query is raised on the U2 list, it is fair to say that, of course,
QM is not U2 however migration should be very easy if you want to go down this
route. There is an evaluation version available.

Probably any further discussion should be via the OpenQM Google group rather
than here.

Martin Phillips
Ladybridge Systems Ltd
17b Coldstream Lane, Hardingstone, Northampton, NN4 6DB
+44-(0)1604-709200