I believe if you drop to Telnet and type 'LISTU' it will show you the phantoms
as well as the PID.

ex) >LISTU

These are the UniVerse users presently sharing the system.

        uid      Pid  User Name                   Terminal No         Login Time

          0     5564  <server>\<user>          phantom:5564     Apr 2 10:44