Jerry,

We don't use anything with GDI on any of our windows servers.  However,
NOEJECT is not supported with GDI, though I doubt that is the issue.

We had tons of issues with printing when we converted our live system to
AIX from a windows server.  Lots of little differences that matter.
Most of them were setup issues.

Brenda L Price
UniVerse Lead Programmer
Rapid Response Team