Hey,

Just wondering how others have approached this - storing multi-byte names and
addresses for non-English languages.

I don't think we're approaching the demarcation line where an NLS
implementation would be warranted, with the Administrative overhead that
incurs.  We are doing a lot more other language business though since we are
opening more and more off-shore call centers, and have deployed multiple non
English language websites.

Our immediate need just relates to Name, and ship to / bill to addresses, such
words as "Mosiężno-Żelaznych".

Thanks in advance for the always enlightening insights.

-Baker

This communication, its contents and any file attachments transmitted with it
are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential
proprietary information.
Access by any other party without the express written permission of the sender
is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
If you have received this communication in error you may not copy, distribute
or use the contents, attachments or information in any way. Please destroy it
and contact the sender.