AFAIK SSELECT BY.EXP returns a select list with the record ID and the
position in the multivalued attribute.
At least on ADDS Mentor it did.
I didn't use it for decades because I haven't had any need for such a
list, and I haven't tried it on UD yet.
So I don't think anything short of a Basic program will be able to solve
your problem if there is a restriction on number of values in any one
record.
Try some smaller records, save the list and have a look at the data.
Then you could run a program to generate the same array and write it to
the SAVEDLIST file.
Ugly but it might actually do the job.

Mecki