Greetings Group,

I just started a new position with a company running a Unidata / SB+ shop after
my hiatus from the multivalue market.  It seems some things have changed since
I left (Rocket instead of IBM) but many things seem the same.  I look forward
to the discussions on this group which I've missed.

Gordon

Gordon J Glorfield | Software Application Engineer | Vertis Communications
250 W. Pratt Street, Suite 1800 | Baltimore, MD, 21201
T 410-361-8664 | M 443-280-7093
gglorfi...@vertisinc.com | http://www.vertisinc.com

Vertis Communications is a results-driven marketing communications company that
delivers inventive advertising, direct marketing and interactive solutions to
prominent brands across North America. Our deep industry knowledge and
extensive range of offerings-including integrated data solutions, digital
program management systems, creative services, world-class print and mail
production, logistics, out-of-home and business process outsourcing-are used to
deliver superior program performance that drives bottom line results for our
clients. With 100 strategically positioned locations and more than 5,000
dedicated professionals, we deliver impeccable quality and fast turn-around to
any market.