From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Glorfield, Gordon
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2010 8:49 AM
To: U2 Users
Subject: [U2] I'm baaaack

Greetings Group,

I just started a new position with a company running a Unidata / SB+ shop
after my hiatus from the multivalue market.  It seems some things have
changed since I left (Rocket instead of IBM) but many things seem the same.
I look forward to the discussions on this group which I've missed.

Gordon

Gordon J Glorfield | Software Application Engineer | Vertis Communications
250 W. Pratt Street, Suite 1800 | Baltimore, MD, 21201
T 410-361-8664 | M 443-280-7093
gglorfi...@vertisinc.com | http://www.vertisinc.com

Vertis Communications is a results-driven marketing communications company
that delivers inventive advertising, direct marketing and interactive
solutions to prominent brands across North America. Our deep industry
knowledge and extensive range of offerings-including integrated data
solutions, digital program management systems, creative services,
world-class print and mail production, logistics, out-of-home and business
process outsourcing-are used to deliver superior program performance that
drives bottom line results for our clients. With 100 strategically
positioned locations and more than 5,000 dedicated professionals, we deliver
impeccable quality and fast turn-around to any market.