MelissaDATA - Data Quality Suite
http://www.melissadata.com/dqt/dataquality-suite.htm

  In the documentation I was sent a couple years ago, it states that you can
print a CASS summary form (USPS 3553). That will probably involve a batch
validation using the SOAP API. You can dump a ton of addresses in one
request IIRC and when you're done with the batches you submit a request to
process. I don't remember what you do from that point. You should contact
someone at MelissaDATA to verify that's still valid and what's involved with
getting a 3553. I am not using their services for CASS bulk mailing. A
simple address look-up with DPV and residential indicator is what I'm using,
which sparked the Spectrum article I wrote back in 2007/2008.

Regards,

Glen Batchelor
IT Director/CIO/CTO
All-Spec Industries