We being doing PHP for several years.  It took a few hours to put PHP
support in middleware that uses UniObjects for Java.  We use open source
PHP-Java Bridge.

-----Original Message-----
From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of fft2...@aol.com
Sent: Friday, February 04, 2011 12:18 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: Re: [U2] What do you do with CallHTTP?

I have to disagree with the claim that "none of the above interfaces exist".

I'm currently in conversation with someone who has achieved connectivity
from Perl>PHP>D3 in order to have a type of web store.

I'm going to be looking at this to make the mods necessary to make it Perl>
PHP>Universe.  It uses some kind of class, I haven't seen the code yet,
PHP>but
why would this not be one of the "above interfaces"?  Or perhaps I'm just
not understanding what you mean.

As far as dinosaurs.  I think, because I'm starting to work on the history
of Pick articles, that people are finding me because I'm dragging out of the
closet such things as .... UPDATE :)

Which by the way, prior to this new prospect, I had not even *heard* of for
the last ten years, let alone seen.